Explore job opportunities at WTAnow and at its clients across the United States.
Description of Work:
* Identify training needs and assess strengths and weaknesses of existing training programs
* Deliver technical training material effectively to different audiences
* Propose and develop additional technical training material
* Interface with senior leadership to communicate technical material and training objectives
* Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience or Master’s degree and 12 years of experience
* 5 plus years of experience defining and producing courseware content tailored to organization-specific requirements
* 5 plus years of delivering course content to various audiences including senior leadership and executives on software methodologies and concepts
* 2 plus years of working with large training initiatives including Presentations, Written Communication, Training, and Training Assessment
* Must be a US Citizen or a US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Position of Public Trust
* Prior Federal Government/Government/large scale corporate training experience
* Experience creating training plans & curriculums
* Ability to prioritize and react to changing requests with a sense of urgency
* Experience with training product management material
Description of Work:
* Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other meetings
* Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress within the agreed reporting framework
* Maintain process documentation
* Support and enforce the Agile methodology and framework used by the project team
* Fulfill the role of the Scrum Master, leading product development teams in the delivery of business critical, enterprise software development projects to our production systems
* Ensure the Scrum Framework is implemented effectively and provides coaching and training at the team level to maximize its benefits
* Support the Product Owner
* Assist with product backlog maintenance as needed
* Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency
* Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
* Assist with the launch plan and overseeing the coordinated roll out and delivery
* Support the Scrum Team
* Assist with making appropriate commitments to deliver business value through story selection, definition of tasks and estimation
* Participate proactively in developing and maintaining standards, tools and best practices
* Identify and remove impediments
* Facilitate team discussion and conflict resolution
* Help the team to learn from experience
* Empower the team to self-organize
* Provide support with risk management, release management, facilitate release planning activities
* Adopt a positive attitude about Agile processes, ensure tasks are flowing from one phase to the next, facilitate the basics of the process (i.e. transparency, project information is current, impediments are being eliminated)
* Conduct Scrum team training, retrospective workshops, Lean software development workshops for infrastructure teams.
* Analyze and articulate complex subject matter via white papers and presentations, enabling the ease of comprehension by customers and all stakeholders.
* Maintain an in-depth knowledge of customer’s lifecycles, standards, and supporting processes and practices
* Support the development and execution plan to support the transformation to Agile methodology, including development of processes, templates, artifacts, training materials, and lessons-learned
* Ensure HIPAA violations do not occur within the program by taking a proactive role in the constant vigilance and rigor to emphasize HIPAA compliance throughout all levels of the program (systems, personnel, and data)
* To be fully aware of all PHI/PII within their respective program and how it is protected
* Provide continuous training to ensure all staff understand and can execute their role in HIPAA compliance
* HIPAA compliance is to be prioritized over project schedules
* Working with their program security lead, ensure all required safeguards are in place
* Require and support developers’ use of secure coding practices (as applicable to program SOW)
* Be fully conversant (and ensure staff are trained) on breach notification procedures for your program
* Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 12 years of relative experience, or 18 years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree
* Minimum of 3 years’ of experience working as part of the Scrum team (as Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team member, or a combination thereof)
* Minimum of 9 years of experience working in an IT related field
* Experience teaching others how to become Agile
* Certification: Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
* Must be a US citizen or green card holder
* Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
* Experience with and understanding of doing business with the federal government.
* Ability to understand technical legacy systems and associated component functionalities.
* Experience with enterprise architecture, application planning, and deployment.
* Experience leading efforts to prepare life cycle documents, including Use Cases, Requirements System Design
* Alternatives, System Development Plans, Detailed Design Specifications, and Implementation Plans
* A solid understanding of SSA operations.
* Certification as Agile Coach
* Agile Certified Practitioner
* Certification as a Product Owner (CPO)
* SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
Description of Work:
This position designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs software for those applications in which a significant level of technical expertise is required.
Works with technical staff to understand and analyze complex software problems and develops specifications to resolve them.
May make suggestions or offer alternative resolutions for software problems or enhancements.
Participates in the development of software user manuals to support the ongoing use and application of the software.
May demonstrate software to others to introduce them to new or enhanced applications.
Provide direction and support and assists in the training of less experienced software development staff to orient them and increase their understanding of more complex software development.
May act as a team leader on less complex projects. Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Provides direction and acts as a resource for less experienced developers
Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of experience required
Minimum of 8+ years Java Development experience required
Java Web services(SOAP, REST) integration as well as development as well as development of web services
Full stack developer
Java/J2EE full-stack developer candidate with at least 8+ years of relevant experience
Includes some cloud experienced and good communication skills.
Experience with 3rd party integration projects
Strong understanding of UI technologies
Hands on experience with Angular, CSS, HTML
Ability to self manage
Ability to lead small projects
Ability to coach junior developers
Description of Work:
The WebFOCUS Developer will be supporting migration efforts in WebFOCUS 8 for the BI Tools Migration project in the Office of IT Programmatic Business Support (OITPBS). The WebFOCUS Developer will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise for WebFOCUS 8 and conducting outreach efforts to WebFOCUS developers across the agency who are responsible for migrating their existing BI content from a legacy BI tool to WebFOCUS 8. Additional responsibilities include:
* Conduct outreach efforts and provide one-on-one support to assist developers with their migration efforts by helping with synonym creation, building reports, troubleshooting, etc
* Provide analytical and technical support to enable design, development, validation, integration, and implementation of reports
* Provide support for creating technical documentation
* Provide support for creating training documentation including knowledge library documents and Frequently Asked Questions
* Assist with developing best practices for using WebFOCUS 8
* Provide recommendations to the technical team on various WebFOCUS functionality to implement
* Provide critical technical recommendations/solutions for complex problems
* Bachelor's degree and 7 years of experience or Masters and 5 years of experience in the IT industry
* Minimum of 5 years of experience working on BI development projects using tools such as WebFOCUS 8.x
* Minimum of 3 years of design and development experience working on WebFOCUS 8.x (including InfoAssist+) master file/metadata development, synonym creation, managed reporting, ad hoc reports, dashboards, and portal development
* Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL and Relational Databases such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
* Prior SSA experience a plus
* Experience with WebFOCUS App Studio 8.x
* Experience with Oracle EPM, FOCUS, and WebFOCUS 7
* Prior experience supporting BI tool migration efforts
* Ability to quickly understand government specific architectures, existing and proposed, and provide/propose solutions for technical problems
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with the ability to effectively interface with the team,stakeholders, and developers
* Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts to a dynamic work environment
* In depth understanding of Business Intelligence solutions (statistics, graphics, complex reporting)
Description of Work:
* Designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy
* Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and execute manual and automated test scripts
* Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases
* Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results
* Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's
* acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally
* Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression
* testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint
* Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
* Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used
* Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the
* Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
* Master’s degree and 12 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience, or 18 years of relevant
* Experience in lieu of a degree
* 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
* Core Java technical expertise including JEE, O/R Mapping, SQL, UNIX scripting, UML, Eclipse,Frameworks (Struts, Spring) , HTML, CSS, multi-threading, SOAP/REST and MVC, object oriented design and design pattern
* Experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
* Experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber
* Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment
* Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT
* Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
* Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
* Understanding of AWS
* Experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data,investigating, and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary
* Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
* Must be a US citizen or green card holder
* Experience in capturing and reusing automated Unit Test cases, Test Stubs and Drivers and other development test objects
* Experience in using risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain and execute automated test suites to perform automated dynamic testing
* Prior Social Security Administration (SSA) disability experience is a plus
* Excellent team building skills, including cross-functional team building
* Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint
* Experience in using VersionOne and HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
* Proficient in Extensible Markup Language (XML) and Object-oriented programming skills
Description of Work:
* Splunk application installation (custom apps, splunkbase apps)
* User Management(Creation/Deletion) – auth file configuration
* Configure network inputs/data forwarding
* Configure source types and Manage cluster
* Building Splunk environment for new customers, cleanup of the Splunk instances –both search head cluster build and indexer cluster build, search peer registration
* View Splunk logs for troubleshooting – must be well versed with Splunk SPL, Linux commands
* Troubleshoot technical issues to establish the root cause of problems and form a solution or workaround across a range of environments
* Reproduce issues and if necessary file bug reports, escalate cases to Vendor, and provide necessary documentation
* Create and modify Search Jobs Schedules
* Assign Apps to Users & Roles
* Managing Indexer- Cluster Master.
* Perform Enterprise Linux tasks as they pertain to supporting the Splunk application.
* Installing SSL Certs for the expired one's.
* Search head Clustering, Indexer clustering, Splunk upgradation, Creating users and roles, architecture planning, replication factor, search factor.
Custom splunk app deployment on a standalone Search head, search head cluster, Indexer Cluster, from deployment server to Universal forwarders, deployment through Linux command line interface
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
* 3-5 years of hands-on expert level development experience in Core Java, J2EE
* 2+ years of hands-on development experience in Splunk
* Hands-on development experience in Big Data technologies is a plus
* Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
* 3-5 of experience in solving challenging technical problems in two or more of the following areas:
* Unix/Linux environment management
Read more about what we do and our philosophy of design. Judge for yourself The work and results
we’ve achieved for other clients, and meet our highly experienced Team who just love to design.